Thursday, July 10, 2014

Facilitating The Process of Reunification with Being

At this point my Unconscious Character, or ego rather, will take one final push to regain control of my creative will.

It begins projecting mental image pictures into my stream of imagination.

Then comes the sensation of fear as my instincts activate and adrenaline takes control of my mind.

Once this happens I disconnect from the consciousness of my Being.

In this state of unconscious disconnect my emotional spectrum goes from a sustained feeling of safety and comfort to anger, blame and regret.

This is the state of triggered activation that allows my unconscious character to have full control of my creative will.

My will to create is now in the hands of a literal lunatic rather than a conscious being.

It’s a war that's going on inside my mind at the moment.

But it’s just a matter of time till I have totally created a new thought structure within my mind which will compel my character to submit and adapt into a partnership with my being.

The unconscious aspects of this character will dissolve into gray matter.

This “energy glitch” will eventually dissolve as new power begins to transmit through my words and actions.

I am now facilitating this process.

The Conscious Creators Handbook


No comments:

Post a Comment