Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Conversations with Being

Self: Fight back man. Fight fucking back!

Being: I don't fight brother. You’re fighting yourself.

Self: You mean I am my only enemy?

Being: Yes as well as any relationship based on continuing this war you’re waging.

Self: But I love conquest and all the riches.

Being: That's all you’re capable of loving or rather worshiping.

Self: Are those the "false gods" the Bible speaks of?

Being: Any God is false except the one that dwells within you of which I can guide you in discovering.

Being: But I cannot force you to do anything.

Self: If I do this what becomes of me?

Being: Whatever we create together.

Being: But you must stop judging your moments and learn to love them.

Self: Can you teach me to love?

Being: You can learn how to do this and I can help.

Self: Well, what are you waiting for?

Being: For you to finally let go.

Being: How can you forget something you are?

Self: I don't understand

Being: You are already love, you have spent your whole life learning something else.

Self: If I am already love then that must mean I am worthy of love as well.

Being: I have done my job, I have helped you remember.





No comments:

Post a Comment